The Club has three Har-Tru clay tennis courts available for our members and guests.
Children under 18 may play as guests and pay the prescribed guest fee. For children of families with season passes there is no guest fee. Children under 18 playing during prime hours must give up the court upon the request of a member. This does not apply if children are playing with a member.
Season lockers are available for $125.
Season locker holders have unlimited access to their personal lockers throughout the tennis season but must empty and remove the lock from their lockers at the end of the season. If items are stored in the locker after the close of the season, the renting member will be reminded by phone or email to remove them. After November 30, for sanitation reasons and to prepare for the next season, we will remove the lock and the contents of the locker.
Tennis balls are available for purchase at the front desk.
RESERVE COURT TIME
Sign-up Procedures/Scheduling Court Time
All players, including season pass holders must check in with the Front Desk Coordinator. At check in, you must provide your name and member number. If you are a guest of a member, that member must provide his/her name, member number, and the number of guests playing.
Players must appear at the Club to reserve court time, except for the east court which may be reserved in advance at certain times as described below.
1. At least one player must be present at all times, either at courtside or on the first floor of the Club, from the time of check in.
2. Singles play shall be limited to one hour and doubles play to one and one-half hours.
3. Players must sign for the next available time slot.
4. After completing play, members must relinquish the court to those who are waiting. If no one is waiting, players may sign again, but only in one-half hour segments. If new players arrive during this latter period, those playing may be allowed to complete the half-hour.
5. Two members who have not played may play doubles with members who have played that day, but playing time for the group is limited to one hour. Three members who have not played may be joined for a full hour and one-half by a fourth member who has played that day.
6. If more than two players in a doubles group have already played that day, the entire group is considered to have played that day and must follow the above rules.
7. Three players on a court at one time are limited to one hour.
Advance Scheduling of the East Court
The east court is available for reservations, WEEKDAYS ONLY, by phone or in person, according to the following rules. To schedule court time, a maximum of one week in advance, members may call the front desk or walk in to check court availability.
1. Any Quadrangle Club member or sleeping room guest may reserve to court for nonprime hours (1pm to 4pm).
2. Only season pass holders may reserve the court during prime hours (4pm to 8pm).
No-shows (players arriving 10 or more minutes past the reserved start time) will pay a $10 cancellation fee. There is no charge if the court is unplayable due to rain.
Only smooth-soled tennis shoes may be worn on the courts. Men must wear shirts. Apparel appropriate for tennis is preferred.