- Get to know fellow club members including University faculty and staff, members of the community, and alumni
- Access to our dining facilities
- Booking privileges for five event spaces
- Invitations to members-only programs and special events
- Access to three Har-Tru clay tennis courts
- Booking privileges for seventeen guest rooms with private baths for out-of-town guests or special evenings
- Reciprocal privileges with many clubs in the Chicagoland area, around the country, and around the world. Click here to view the Clubs we share reciprocity with through the Association of College and University Clubs.
Faculty and staff of the University, alumni, and members of the community are welcome to apply for membership. The Quadrangle Club does not require prospective members to have an affiliation with the University. The Quadrangle Club does not charge an application fee, initiation fee, or monthly spending minimums. Please see account information to determine which membership category you are eligible for.